Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today is the last day of the 5th week of fitness for me. A totally great workout that took me to the limit of my endurance. I am building muscle and keeping the hear rate up. Being motivated by the staff of Apollo Gym in Abbotsford and motivating everyone with my hard work.

I was especially happy to throw up a big number towards my weight loss goal of 208 lbs. I started out at a whopping and life long record of 308.5 lbs. Thats a lot for a 6' guy. I am in danger of getting heard disease, diabetes, cancer and a slew of other disease that go along with being so heavy. That is why on Nov 7, 2010, I decided to get going with fitness

After 5 weeks of this I am at 296.5. 12 lbs in 5 weeks is great! and it is all because of hard work. There is no fad here, no "special diet" Just counting calories and going to the gym every day. This slow incremental loss of fat and gain of muscle will leave a lasting legacy of fitness for me and my body.

Today, I have noticed that my wedding ring is kinda loose on my finger... I am hoping its because I haven't finished replenishing my fluid levels and I have become dehydrated. I would hate to have my ring resized so soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment