Friday, December 24, 2010


All right. I finished my six weeks. Whew! I have not worked so hard at anything in my life. I have been self motivated to become uncomfortable during my work out. To be working until exhaustion.

I have just finished my Level 2 training session with Patrick from Apollo. He created a workout that kicked my ass into the ground. He abandoned all the weight machines and created a workout that used free weights and natural body/gravity resistance.

I gotta say that the pistol squats were too much for me and hurt my back a bit. I had him change them to something that will allow me to train towards doing them. The Assisted Pull-ups also are impossible to complete. I am doing those anyway because I promised that I would be able to do them by the end of six weeks.

I did the body test today too I found that I have 29.6% fat. I am 291.6 lbs. My new goal is 19% body fat which will put me in the high side of optimal (8%-19%). I do not know how long this is going to take, but I will find out because I was given permission to do this test every week with whatever trainer is on duty. I will be able to track and see how fast I can burn fat.

I am so sore. I have been kicked in the ass today. Thanks Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment