Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going Through the Motions


I have beat this subject to death of late so here goes one last entry on the subject.

No that I have been back at the gym 3 times in a row, I am starting to feel the same as I did at the end of November. I feel that there is some drive again. I have heard people talk about how impressed they are with my dedication, or how inspired they are with my work effort. That feels good and drives the confidence up.

This proves that going through the motions works. The first 4 or 5 times coming back was a struggle. So from here on in, no more breaks. If I'm injured, At least come in for something! A hot tub, a walk, anything! Just keep the momentum up and keep going.

I did the tasks even though my head wasn't in it. My spirit was flat but each time I struggled through the workout and came out a bit happier. Now that I have went through the motions, I feel that I am back into it. Wanting to go back. to get the charge of energy that I needed.

So if you are feeling bad about going back to it, Just make your body do the work, the mind will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment