Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Great new Routine for me!

Wow, Ok! Here's another turn in the Jimmy Fitness Saga. I went to the gym to see that they took good care of Richie and to work out a bit on my sore back. After seeing Rich off, I went to see the Apollo Athletic Club training manager Don. I asked him what kind of change in routine I should do considering that I hurt my back 11 days ago.

We was quite concerned ant asked me a bunch of questions regarding my injury, what I was lifting and the kind of routine I was into. He brought out a new paper and wrote a whole new routine for strengthening the back and stomach to get me back into the swing of things.

I thought that I would take this paper and run through it, but it turns out that her spent the next 45 minutes explaining all the exercises and how to do each one. He went into the kinetics of each exercise and why they were important for my situation. Don also took the time to adjust every exercize for maximum efficiency so I am not lifting more weight than I have to! All his in an unscheduled, off the books session just so I could continue with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment