Friday, January 7, 2011

Time Passes and So Does Life

If I decide to not go to the gym on a given day There will be many other repercussions. Some of which is lack of motivation at work, loss of energy at home with the family, downgrading my self esteem, loss of muscle, gaining of fat.

So that should be enough to get me there twice a day, eh? That is why I am headed to the gym today to get my workouts going strong. I am willing and ready and need to push myself to get there. The more days that pass, the harder it becomes.

Weaver joined yesterday and is pumped up. I helped pump him to get there so I have a major responsibility to continue in a big way. I love it there. I love the feeling of working hard, of pushing myself to burn the fat, to gain the muscle. I will become the energized man and let this last half a month be a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment