Monday, January 24, 2011

2 lbs in a week!

Im going strong at the gym. Every day I am going and every day I am loosing more weight. 292 lbs right now. 62 lbs to go till I am at my healthy weight. I need to do another body test to see if my Body Fat Percentage is lowered from Pre-Christmas. I think it will be a bit lower.

I want to go a bit harder on the healthy eating side. I'm still not as committed to that as I was before Christmas. That has to be a major goal for me. I know how to do it. I just need to keep logging my calorie intake every time. I will start today by logging my intake for the morning. Every time I eat I have to log it.

Logging calorie intake will tell me where I am going wrong. If I want to get to the 280's in a week, I will have to work harder and go stronger at the gym and eat way less calories than I am now. That is the only way. Lets make it happen! 2+ lbs in a week. Then keep it going.

289 by next Monday... Thats the goal... How to do it?
  • Gym Workout every day
  • Eat less food more often and log the intake.
  • Extra workouts (walk the dog) in the evenings to add extra deficit
  • Find something to do in the evenings besides movies.
  • Go to bed at 10:00
If I follow these steps, everything will work out great. I will reach the 280's in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment