Sunday, January 30, 2011

I did it with Honours!!!

OK, remember my goal to lose 2.x lbs in one week to get me down to a real low 289 lbs (ok the lowest I've been in 8 years or so.)? Well, I'm a day soon and I am amazed at the results!! 286. That's like 6 lbs in a week. Even if the body fluctuates and I come up 3 lbs, I still win.

Now, how did this happen? I mean, why am I dropping weight like this when for years, I didn't? I will explain:
-No fast food (except subway, right Jarred?)
-Very little cheese.
-No cookies (cookies are my fav and can eat them big, big)
-But most of all ALWAYS EAT. "...Be a winner Eat to get slimmer, Zooropa..."

ALWAYS EAT - meaning have breakfast lunch and dinner and snacks and never be hungry, never let the blood sugar down, Your weight will fall off the map if you are over weight and start to eat healthy and often. I have a feeling that even without the exercise, if be dropping weight.

EXERCIZE - While maintaining a healthy eating program, I have been working out 4 days a week (should be 6) and burning avg 600 cal. per session. Also, I am building a muscle core to turn up the metabolism.

So. All in all, I am happy and not just a little pumped about my situation. Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment